Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 

Qiao Fangyuan, from Beijing Institute of Technology, China

February 20, 2012 ( Monday )

Today is the start of a new week. I only have one class today. After I finished my breakfast, I go to the library with my friends. We searched the information about our projects and prepared for the afternoon’s class. The facilities in our library are wonderful. I’m curious about those books that I have never read before, just heard of them. It’s really a good chance for me to read more books that I’m interested in especially the English originals













February 21, 2012 ( Tuesday )

I have a day off today. I went shopping with my new friends who are exchange students too. We went to Causeway Bay. We also went to the Victoria Park where is beautiful and lively but unfortunately, we lost our way. We went to the wrong direction after we got out from the Victoria Park. It’s really embarrassing. Thanks to the kind help of the local people and we were able to return to the Student Residence successfully. I think this experience will become an interesting memory for my exchange study at CityU.






February 22, 2012 ( Wednesday )


We made dinner by ourselves. After classes, my roommate and I went to TASTE to buy the vegetables and original resources. Both of us want to eat more healthily, so we bought a lot of vegetables and fruits. We made three dishes which are all green. The question is we have made too much so we decided to invite others to join our dinner together. I do have a sense of accomplishment when others said my dishes are delicious. I enjoy cooking and I will cook more and share with my friends in Hong Kong if I have time.






February 23, 2012 ( Thursday )

This Thursday is as busy as usual. I have five classes today but I feel not tired at all because I have learned a lot from the classes and teachers. My group members and I have a discussion about our class project after classes. It’s really a little bit hard for me to communicate with them in Cantonese but I will try my best to understand their opinions and show mine as clearly as possible. Luckily, we were able to reach consensus in the end.







February 24, 2012 ( Friday )

Today is an exciting day. I play basketball with my hall mates in Shek Kip Mei in the evening. This is my first time to play basketball in Hong Kong. My new friends and I have a lot of fun and we were able to get to know others more deeply. After playing basketball, we have our dinner together. They bring me to a famous restaurant afterwards and the dishes are very delicious. It’s really a wonderful day!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]