Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

Suz Cha @ CityU, HK (from Seoul National University, South Korea) 3-7 November 2009

Monday, 3 November 2008

Last week, from Thursday to Sunday, my whole family came visit me. I took them to a lot of places, Mong Kok, Stanley Market, The Victoria’s Peak, Causeway Bay and so on. Hong Kong has a lot of things to do, and so much to EAT! Evetually, my eagerness made my family really tired, but we spent our happy time here. Also luckily, my family was able to spend our precious time at the guesthouse up on hall 2. Thank you City U, I was able to make a really good memory in Hong Kong !






Tuesday, 4 November 2008



Every Tuesday, I go to Hung Hom Primary School to teach the children, as a part of the City U Empowerment Project.

I love my colleagues, love the children, and love bonding with them. The little angels fill my life up.






Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Today I have class from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm. Because I’ve had a long vacation with my family, I had a lot of work to catch up today. As a result, I couldn’t join my friends to Oktoberfest at Tsim Sha Tsui.. Had to sadly climb back in to my residence, carrying my heavy laptop.





Thursday, 6 November 2008

Now our big group work is coming to its end! One of the big courses I’m taking in City-U is “Business Environment in China”. The coursework is to write a business plan in China, which is very interesting, but it also requires creativity and articulate knowledge at the same time.

My group is fun to work with, because we all come from different backgrounds. Tommy is from Texas, US, and Kelvin from Hong Kong, and Tine is from Denmark, and I’m from Korea. Yay, Group 7 rocks!


Friday, 7 November 2008

Today, I finally got to get some relax. With my close friends, we went out to have dinner at Nam Shan Estate, nearby our residence. Joseph is my local friend who knows nice diners in Hong Kong. During our dinner-out, we discovered that we had three birthdays in our group. Hannah, Swee and May Yuk’s birthday was all within last week. So we went to have some desert at Prince Edward, and we happy-birthday-ed them with traditional Chinese peach buns. They say Chinese eat it on birthdays.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for sharing your diaries. Your stories are amazing. It must be very unusual to study at the university in Korea. As for me I decided to study in UK. If someone will be interested in higher education there check over here.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]