Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

Karina Buch Jensen @ CityU HK (from Copenhagen Business School, Denmark), 8-12 September 2008

Monday, 8 September 2008


I went to the gym for the first time here, it was really nice! I had Mandarin and HRM classes in the afternoon and met up with Tine, Mari, Britt and Henriette for dinner. We tried to plan our trip to China but I think we all need to do a little research on what we want to do before making the final plans!

Tuesday, 9 September 2008


I went for a morning-swim with Hanne. Later I went to Central to have lunch with Mari. We went all the way up the mid-levels escalator and from there we continued to the Botanical and Zoological Garden, which was really nice. On the way back down we went by the Peak-tram and decided to take the ride up to the Peak. I’m glad we did, the view from up there is amazing!!


Wednesday, 10 September 2008
I had classes from 9.30 to 1.30 today and afterwards I went back to my room to study a bit and do some research on China for our trip. In the evening I went to the grass and had a beer with some of the other exchange students and afterwards we went to Wanchai and Skitz for Ladies Night.

Thursday, 11 September 2008
I slept in today after last night and went to class at noon. I had to wait three hours between classes so I went to the library to study a bit. In the evening, I had dinner with Britt and Mari and watched a movie.

Friday, 12 September 2008

I went swimming in the morning and afterwards I went to Mong Kok/ Prince Edward and to the Flower Market. The I had classes at 3.30 and afterwards I went to dinners with some of the other girls. Later we joined the SRO’s mid-autumn festival, where we made mooncakes, wrote our names in Cantonese and played different games. It was a really nice evening.

Labels:


Comments:
I think that you definitely should examine this blog article for some information on how to write a great essay, This could save you lots of trouble next time


 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]