Sunday, March 29, 2015

 

Laura SAILLY, Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble, France

12/01/2014
Victoria Peak

If there is only one thing you can do in Hong Kong, go to The Peak!!!
The Peak is the highest point on Hong Kong Island. The view is amazing! I saw all the skyscrapers, the outline of Victoria Harbour and the green hills of the New Territories. It is beautiful and I love it.

20/01/2015
Hiking Session – Dragon’s Back

Hiking in Hong Kong is awesome and easy. Grab your boots and go hike Hong Kong!
Dragon’s Back is a famous hike in Hong Kong, which is easy and offers beautiful views. I went there with members in exchange student club. I like the view and we all enjoyed out time there.




21/01/2015 
Happy Valley Horse Racing

On Wednesday night, I went to Hong Kong Island to experience Horse Racing.
Do not forget to bet on one race!
After the races, I took the tram and go to Wan Chai for the famous Ladies Night. I enjoy the exchange  life in Hong Kong so much. 

29/01/2015
The Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery

The Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery is a beautiful Buddhist temple located in Sha Tin. There are 5 temples, 4 pavilions and thousands of Buddhas statues 
Just be prepared to walk 431 steps ;-)

 09/01/2015
The Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery

It was an amazing day in Lantau Island as I joined this event held by Exchange student club. I visited the Tian Tian Buddha statue ((informally known as the Big Buddha) and Po Lin Monastery (one of Hong Kong’s most important Buddhist sanctums) . Even though it took quite a long way to get there, it was worth doing so. 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]